You are responsible and accountable for managing and developing assigned national accounts across the air & ocean transport modes in a vertical market in Germany by securing the existing business and developing additional business.
As Vertical Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing assigned accounts, and the complex external and internal relationships necessary to do so:
- Serve as the focal point of contact for the customers country organisation in Germany and develop and maintain strategic multi-level relationships with those responsible for the various logistics and procurement functions of the customer.
- Facilitate sharing of know-how about the Key Account and leverage best practices
- Drive strategy, account penetration, business improvement initiatives
- Be responsible for establishing and supporting regional leadership of a functional account Management team
- Process lead and coordination role in the annual KAM budget and development planning process
- Maintain an overview of the accounts status at all times and report as required
- Partner with all relevant regions and country organizations
- Conduct regular business review meetings with the customer covering areas like service performance, business trends, opportunities and customer experience.
- Act as escalation point for the customer including operational escalations
- Identify expansion opportunities for the assigned accounts
- Coordinate tender planning and ensure execution by the organization
- Strong leadership skills are required to establish strategy and direction, including developing a vision for future business with the account, developing strategies for producing the changes required to achieve the Vision
- Very goodrelationship management & communication, planning & budgeting, organizing & staffing, controlling & problem solving.
- Graduated in Supply Chain Management / Transport and Logistics / Business Administration or equivalent education.
- 3-5 years of professional experience within the logistics industry / sales environment
- Deep Knowledge and understanding of international transport and logistics operations across multiple modes
- Proven interest in the specific vertical market
- Work under pressure, high flexibility, highly developed social-skills and service orientation
- Work effectively in a customer driven deadline environment
- Work in a cross-functional, matrix & virtual Environment
- English language skills, additional languages are of Advantage
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Online-Bewerbung inkl. Zeugnisse an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gern können wir vorab absolut diskret und unverbindlich ein Telefonat führen :
Unter +49 176 842 371 86 erreichen Sie mich tagsüber, abends oder am Wochenende !